CAP Rate: 4.75%
Lease Type: Double Net
Gross Leasable Area: 3,893 SF
Year Built/Renovated: 2001/2019
- Investment Grade Tenant (NYSE: SHW) Rated BBB by S&P
- Surrounded by National Retailers with Strong Demographics
- Explosive Population Growth with Strong Demographics
- Renovated in 2019 Including New Roof (Transferable Warranty)
- 9+ Years Remaining on Lease
- Upcoming 10% Rental Increase in 2024
- Corporate Guarantee
- Income Tax Free State
This investment opportunity features a freestanding Sherwin-Williams Paint Store located in McKinney, TX (Dallas MSA), along Eldorado Parkway- a primary East/West Corridor that sees over 28,000 vehicles per day. The retail synergy is extremely strong, and the property sits within one mile of over 7,000 households.
McKinney is the 4th fastest growing city in the United States according to the US Census Bureau (2019), and projections show a 20 percent increase in households by 2025. This affluent sub-market on the fast-growing North Side of the Dallas-Fort Worth MSA boasts an average household income of $150,000+, which should continue to stimulate the growth and development within McKinney.