CAP Rate: 6.0%
Lease Type: Triple Net
Gross Leasable Area: 7,148 SF
Year Built: 2002
- Exceptionally Well-Located Action Gator Tire in Orlando, Florida
- Four-Plus Years Remaining on the Lease, with 2% Increases to Help Investor Return Keep Up with Inflation
- Lease Guaranteed by Action Gator Tire, Who Has Been in Operation for over 55 Years with 24 Units Spread Across Central Florida
- Located on the Corner of Huckleberry Finn Drive and South Alafaya Trail, a Fast-Growing Technology Corridor in East Orlando
- Less than Half a Mile from the Orlando Lockheed Martin Facility and Next Door to Lowe’s, the Property is Strategically Located to Take Advantage of High-Volume Customer and Traffic Flows
The subject property is an exceptionally well-located Action Gator Tire in Orlando, Florida. The property has four-plus years remaining on the lease as well as three five-year options with built in two percent annual increases, which will substantially increase an investor’s return over the life of the investment. Located along one of Orland’s primary tech corridors, this property sits on the corner of Huckleberry Finn Drive and South Alafaya Trail, next door to a Lowe’s and less than half a mile from Lockheed Martin’s large Orlando campus. Action Gator Tire has been owned and operated as a family business for more than 55 years and boasts 24 tire facilities across central Florida.
Orlando is one of the largest and fastest-growing metropolitan areas in Florida. Already boasting over 2.6 million residents, the city is expected to gain nearly 215,000 more within the next five years. Roughly 217,000 people live within five miles of the subject property, which sees traffic counts over 42,000 vehicles per day.